Join us for our third annual Flavors of Fall Dinner on Friday, September 22nd from 6:30pm - 10pm. This year we are excited to add LIVE MUSIC by Jonny Estep (bluegrass, country, and acoustic)! Fall lovers, it doesn't get any more dreamy than this! We will be serving a cozy fall meal of home-cooked, farm goodness! Seating will be picnic table seating in our picnic shelter near the bonfire and at picnic tables in the grassy areas around our bonfire. The warm glow of our string lights and decor gives off the perfect fall vibes. After your meal, enjoy a hayride through our 250 acre farm, stroll through the corn maze in the dark, and gather around a bonfire at our beautiful fire pit. $33 per person includes meal and activities. *NEW THIS FALL: Group Discount of $3 off per person will apply when you buy 10 or more tickets.
On the Menu:
- Your choice of Homemade Beef Chili (made using our farm-raised beef), OR White Chicken Chili
- Homemade Mac & Cheese
- Cornbread Muffins
- Assorted Homemade Desserts (including homemade pies, cakes, cookies, etc)
- Apple Cider (hot spiced, and cold available)
- *Chili toppings of cheese, sour cream, onions, and crackers will be available.
- Live Music by Jonny Estep
- Corn Maze in the dark
- Chunkin Pumpkin Launcher will also be available for $5 for 4 shots.
- Gift Shop will be open
- You can pre-order a Country Pumpkins t-shirt as a souvenir! View option 1 and option 2.
PLEASE NOTE: Space is limited! Reserve your tickets today. Tickets only available to purchase through Friday, September 15th.
Currently Out of Stock